- Only use delivery service from reliable and efficient freight companies - Provide delivery service all year round - Extend our delivery service to 10pm without extra cost - Provide easy and updated delivery tracking service
To enjoy the incredible delivery service above, you only have to: 1) Purchase any 4 bottles of our wine (750ml) or 2) Make purchase of HKD 800 or above
If your purchase does not meet the above criteria, a delivery charge of HK$18 will be added to your bill.
•Order before 17:00 on weekdays for same day delivery. Order placed on Saturday and Sunday will be deliveryed on Monday.
•Cash on delivery (COD)
To ensure our wines to be at their best quality, all wines are kept in temperature and humidity controlled warehouse before being picked up for delivery.
Terms and Conditions for Purchase :
In these terms and conditions, the "Company" will mean
WineHut and the "Customer" will mean any person, firm,
company or body which places an order with the Company. Please read
these terms and conditions carefully before using the site. By using the
site or any part of it, you agree that you have read these terms and
conditions and that you accept and agree to be bound by them.
· · It is illegal to sell alcohol to people under the age of 18. By
placing an order, the Customer confirms that he/she is 18 years old or
above. The Customer shall ensure that no person shall use his/her login
to purchase alcohol products and a person aged 18 or above
(identification required) must be present to take delivery or delivery
shall be withdrawn and attempted at another time agreed.
· · The Company shall make every effort to ensure that prices, details and
sizes of products on this website are up to date. Prices are subject to
change without prior notice and all orders are subject to Company's
acceptance at its sole discretion and stock availability.
· The Company shall make every effort to ensure products displayed on the
website are in stock. If from time to time products become out of stock,
the Company reserves the right offer alternative substitute products to
the Customer of similar value and style.
· All orders are subject to confirmation of final availability and
WineHut reserves the right to reject the order in the event
that any of the products or services requested are unavailable. In the
event that we are unable to fulfill any of the products or services in
your order we will notify you by phone or email before your requested
· You are required to register before placing any order through this website. During the registration:
a. You must provide us with accurate, complete and up to date registration information; b. You must safeguard your username and password; c.
You authorise us to assume that any person using the site with your
username and password is either you or is authorised to act for you;
· The Company has the absolute discretion to refuse registration of a
potential customer and to terminate the registration of any customer
for any reason whatsoever.
· You must inform us immediately of
any changes to the information that you provided so that we can
communicate with you effectively.
· The Customer is requested to examine the goods immediately upon
delivery for any deficiencies and/or damages. Claims (if any) must be
lodged to our customer service hotline +852 2721 0511 at the time of
delivery, otherwise we shall have the discretion to refuse your claim
· All risks in the products shall pass to the Customer upon delivery but
Wine Hut shall retain title in the products until full
payment has been received.
· The Company shall not be liable for any delay or failure in its
performance caused by or resulting from acts of God, fire, flood,
accident, riot, war, government intervention, embargoes, strikes, labour
difficulties, equipment failures, or any other causes beyond the
control of Company.
[II] Payment Terms:
· Payments to be made in cash on delivery.
· All products are priced in HK dollar.
· Your offer to purchase made on www.winehut.com shall be subject to our sole discretion and may not be accepted subject to the availability of stock. A final and conclusive invoice will be presented to you upon delivery.
· WineHut reserves the right to adjust payment terms for any orders without prior notice.
[III] Delivery :
· Delivery service is limited to Hong Kong, Kowloon and New Territories, and is not available to outlying islands, restricted areas or hotel's guest room. The delivery service to Ma Wan is limited to 10:00am to 4:00pm due to restricted access after 4:00pm.
· Delivery service will be suspended when typhoon signal No.8 or above or a black rain warning is hoisted. In this event customers will be contacted to re-schedule delivery time.
· We reserve the right to charge an additional delivery fee if the recipient is not available to accept delivery at the nominated the delivery time.
· It is the responsibility of the customer to notify Wine Hut immediately of any change to their delivery address.
· We reserve the right to decline delivery of goods to any customer at our sole discretion.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Hong
Kong Special Administrative Region, the People's Republic of China and
the Customer and WineHut agree to submit to the exclusive
jurisdiction of the Hong Kong courts. Wine Hut may revise
these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. If any
dispute arises, Wine Hut determination shall be final.
Where these terms and conditions are available in Chinese, the English
version is the governing version and shall prevail whenever there is a
discrepancy between the two versions.